Build your own board. We supply all the hardware and parts except for the 4X8’ sheet of 3/4” finish plywood, wood glue and your chosen finishes.
Kit contains a printed die-cut template for transferring all cuts and routing dimensions to the plywood sheet. All you need are some simple tools (jigsaw, drill, palm router) and your time.
Easy to follow documentation.
The top and bottom rails are supplied with all of the milling done and the threaded inserts in place. The rails are the key to aligning the shaft, top and bottom platforms together, so the work involving close tolerances is done via cnc milling — no headaches for you.
This kit contains:
- Linear shaft
- Shaft holders
- Shaft bearing blocks
- Variable tension spring retainers
- Adjustable leveling feet
- All assembly hardware
- Die-cut full color no-slip textured overlay for top platform with your custom design
- Adhesive rubber pads
- Inflatable balls and pump for variable motion
- 12’ of 1-1/4” wide double sided hook and loop fastener to secure you trainer
- Front wheel block
- Assembly and construction instructions
Your end will be cutting, routing, drilling, sanding, painting and finishing to taste.
Also available as a cost saving option is this kit minus the full color adhesive skid overlay with skid tape supplied instead — see it here
There are no reviews yet.